Monday, May 31, 2004

 

Confessions Of A Ferrari Fan

I've been following Ferrari and God ever since the early days when the only thing keeping Ferrari in contention was God. Over the last 3 years it's been boring to see God and Ferrari dominate F1 so completely. Yesterdays race was the first one I was able to see after missing out the last 2 races (I was in the jungles where TV does not exist so there). But after the 6th Lap I switched off and decided to just watch paint dry. That was so much more exciting than the bloody race. I like all my sports teams to have a element of unpredictability sort of like living on the edge. This boring consistency makes Ferrari seem Swedish or German instead of Italian. C'mon Guys where's the soap opera ? ANyway here's my suggestion to Bernie - Let God race in a Ferrari streetcar against the rest of the lot in their billion dollar boondoggles....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?