Sunday, May 30, 2004

 

Delhi and other hick towns

What do u know I might actually end up writing this blog regularly. I'd gone to this lovely place called "The Big Chill" - awesome desserts and okay food. Delhiites have this extremely weird habit of noting everyone I repeat everyone who walks in and out. I'm sure if Delhi had something like a Irani no one would go there. For a place in Delhi to happen it has to be either ridiculously expensive or be written about. If it's both then it is completely happening as far as Delhi is concerned. But then I mustn't complain too much since I finally laid my hands on "Fever Pitch". Ah My Sunday's made. Incredibly brilliant movie and Incredibly brilliant book. BTW I think I'm falling in love or it must be something I ate. I guess i will know tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?