Saturday, June 12, 2004

 

Sunday Preachings

I do have a lot of action happening around me it seems. In the first place I do not know how I am going to survive this month. We have Euro 2004, Wimbledon, NBA Finals and cricket all taking place simultaneously. God please give me strength to make it through this period of late nights and early mornings. And for all you taking the easy way out by not watching - wimps!. This friend situation is getting serious. Most of my friends are now past the stage of getting married and are now having kids. I have about 4 friends who are still unmarried. And congratulations to Jagadish who became the latest entrant to fatherhood. Welcome to having no social life for the next 2 years.....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?