Sunday, August 15, 2004

 

Bling Blang Bling

First of all - the title of this post means eff all. Just couldn't think of anything. Couple of things for this post - If this blog sounds like a place where I stand up and harangue the multitudes (And that does include the deviant bongoloid. Anyway it's good to be back in Delhi - Yeah I know. That also comes out reluctantly. Went to a nice little hole in the wall restaurant yesterday. Bernardos in Chittaranjan Park (The day I refer to it as CR or Chitto Park is the day I inoculate myself with a blunt gramophone needle against incipient Delhiitis or as the locals pronounce it Dillitis). Good goan food. Liked the fish but hated the fact that sorpotel was not as sour as I like it. And surprise surprise no solkadi or bebinca or dodol. Hmm is that a plus or a minus ?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?