Thursday, April 28, 2005

 

May Day May Day

These are the times which try a man's soul. The heat just sucks you dry. Blessed am I to sit in this ACed bliss. Can someone look at building a temple to the man who invented the AC ? I'd gladly contribute. And on another note my food obsession with Mumbai has reached new heights. Last time around I picked up icecreams and got them to Delhi. But truth be told there's nothing close to Natural's icecreams in Delhi. Completely yumlicious. And on Mumbai my trips there seem to come in lots. For the 3rd consecutive Friday I will be in Mumbai. Hope this does not mean a long hiatus......

Comments:
"Can someone look at building a temple to the man who invented the AC ?" - Laks has exactly been saying this for quite sometime and I am so surprised to read the same words from you too !
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?