Tuesday, May 10, 2005

 

Rime Of The Ancient Wotsisname

Having just got off the phone with a old friend I now feel positively ancient. The said old friends kid brother is getting married. Having watched the young lad grow up it comes as a extremely rude reminder of my age that he's getting married now. And that too at a fairly decent age in his late twenties.(Oh Sod It - Twenty Eight). What'll really get me reaching for my easy chair and cane is if I discover any of my old friends kids are getting married. I think I can feel myself slipping from the role of the middle aged spread to a dirty old man.

And on another note "Kya Kool Hai Hum" is completely time pass stuff. Insanely thoughtless while at the same time entertaining. A perfect recipe for a Hindi Film.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?