Friday, July 01, 2005

 

Hey Where You Been ?

Having been away from this blog for way too long my apologies to those who come by to check if I got off my butt and refreshed this blog. Will try and be more regular but then hey you know how it is. Anyway onto more interesting (hopefully) things. Yesterday I went for one of those comprehensive health check up thingies. AFAIK everything is normal. But still there's this feeling I have that somewhere they're going to cut me off from the things I love. I mean if they say that I can't visit Mumbai anymore what happens ? Something to do with my lungs and pollution eh ? I know its fairly insane but is a ounce of checkup worth the kilos of restrictions it might bring ? The worst case scenario is that I might drop dead but then that again is no big deal except for my pall bearers. Poor suckers.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?