Friday, April 28, 2006

 

Simbly

Trying to recover from the shock of not getting Ras Malai makes me contemplate leaving work. Suddenly having to commute a hour each way to work makes me wonder. Whatever happened to my rule of never working at any place more than 15 minutes from home ? Whatever happened to me now that I get ready by 8.30 ? Whatever happened to my principle of never actually working ? Its all a sign of my inevitable decline in the belly of the corporate beast. Currently my innate laziness is at war with my innate desire for comfort. Its quite interesting actually and someday my innate pervert might actually write about it in this blog.

That might be a great reason to quit actually. Imagine instead of saying leaving for better opportunities, more challenging blah blah You get something that says I am leaving because people don't get me Ras malais. Sort of like the Big Mac Index the economist hast

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?