Wednesday, December 06, 2006

 

Thinking Thinking Thinking

Aaagh would you believe it I am actually dreading the thought of moving back home. The thought of Mumbai is completely cool. I really miss having my own personal space since it will back to Mom and Bro. Also this is probably the first career move I am making where the monetary aspects are more exciting than the learning curve. Still can't reconcile myself to the fact that I'm selling out. Feel like a bloody bull at a cattle fair. (Yeah Yeah look like one too).

Ok on the blog front plan to start one on my food experiences in Mumbai. Whatcha think ????

Comments:
Thank you for sharing this information and Very good looking blog.very informative article.
laxmi nagar restaurant, indian food,chinese food
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?